Integral Livelihood and Social Entrepreneurship Foundation
We are a social infrastructure organization which works with Children, Youth and Adults in building their
capacities to live a happier and fulfilling life.
- ILSEF is set up as a Not for Profit Company and has a 80G exemption.
- ILSEF works closely with its sister organization Unifiers, India’s leading vocational skilling organization.
- Our team consists of professionals recognized for their contributions in the field of human
resource development and vocational training. The key members of our team have
conceptualized and implemented some of the largest mandates in the Social Infrastructure
space in the country.
- With a team of over 50 team members, we have three working Groups
- Research, Consulting and Celebrations
- Technology and Content Development
- Implementation – Livelihood and Skilling
- Some of our work partners includes Government Departments, UNDP, IIT Delhi’s Center for
Rural Development and Technology (IIT-D CRDT), Uttrakhand Government, UGVS, IFAD,
IL&FS Education, Honda Motor India, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, Automotive Skills
Development Council (ASDC), Security Knowledge & Skill Development Council (SKSDC),
Telecom Sector Skills Council (TSSC) & National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC),
SPANCO, ITC, Centum Learning, NIIT and other leading Skill Development Companies
- Research and Consultancy Team currently focuses on Research in Rural Development and
Vocational Skills Area. We have done multiple research projects with reputed partners such as
IIT Delhi, UNDP, Common Service Center, Honda, Spanco etc. Unifiers has written the first set
of National Occupational Standards (NOS) for NSDC/ ASDC, related to Automotive Servicing,
for Automotive Skills Development Council/ NSDC. Unifiers assists companies which want to
enter into the Vocational Skills space especially vis-à-vis working with Government and NSDC
- Our Implementation Team has trained over 100,000 Trainees in the past few years with focus to
upskill them and connect to a job
- We have also counselled over 200,000 school students, college students, school/ college drop
outs on career guidance in partnership with leading organizations such as UNDP, Pepsico,
Airtel, Nestle, Honda etc.
- We are the largest publisher of NOS mapped vocational skilling content with over 300,000
Learners from leading kill development organizations having used its content. Unifiers has a
repository of over 60 NOS mapped Training Manuals and is developing content for 100+ Job
Roles in FY 2016-17 for across over 15 sectors. Our Content Team has developed over 25,000
Hours of Vocational Skilling multimedia and print material in the space of Education and
Vocational Skills. This content is being used by over 200 training companies including the 40 of
the top 50 NSDC Partners including Centum Learning, IL&FS Education, NIIT Yuva Jyoti,
SkillsAcademy, LaurasEdutech, Gram Tarang etc.
- We have experience of implementation across over 20 States. We have extensive experience of
working in Uttrakhand and have had presence in the State since 2011 and have worked across
all the 13 districts of the State.
- We also manage the Honda Vocational Training Institute (HVTI) for Honda from 2011 wherein
we are Honda’s Knowledge and Implementation Partner for vocational skilling. We have skilled
over 15000 trainees at HVTI with over 99% placement rate.
- We have an extensive experience of working in the Micro Enterprise space and have trained
over 5000 micro entrepreneurs across multiple States with multiple Government funded, CSR
funded and Self Paid projects and helped to set up over 1000 micro enterprises.